We are excited to start preparing for Parents' Night Out! Part of that preparation is getting donated auction items. This year, we are looking for different types of auction items where the bidder can have take home items or are able to participate in their experience independently.
Here are some ideas of what we are looking for:
- Gift cards to restaurants, experiences, shops, classes, etc.
- Themed package gifts.
- Example ideas:
- Spa day with spa gift certificate and brand new spa items.
- Movie giftcards/redbox giftcard with popcorn and candy.
- Picnic basket filled with non-perishable picnic items/giftcard for picnic food, wine glasses, etc.
- Come up with your own amazing experience/item!
If you have an idea, item or experience to donate please contact Molly at email@example.com
by March 2nd. We would like all donated items provided by March 23rd or earlier!
Are you interested in supporting our school as a Hanawalt Business Partner
Each year, through student enrichment, staff appreciation, and special events, the Hanawalt PTA spends about $80 on each of the 350 students at Hanawalt. Can your business support Hanawalt’s PTA as we lend a hand to our school?
In turn, we will share that you are a business partner and
promote your business and name with the Hanawalt community via our website, newsletter and at our events.
Here are a few ways your business can support our school:
Click here to download the Hanawalt Business Partner form
- Sponsor a specific item or event. You can directly sponsor an activity like the Bloomcamp Relays, grade level field trips, or the Hanawalt t-shirts provided for each student.
- Make a cash donation. You can provide us with a check or credit card in whatever amount and we guarantee it will be put to good use investing in Hanawalt.
- Provide and in-kind donation. Your business can provide materials or services that Hanawalt can use, like paper, technology, or art supplies.
- Request a Corporate Match from your employer. If your company has a corporate match program, fill out the paperwork and our students and teachers are the beneficiaries!
...fill it out and return it to McB McManus
, PTA Treasurer.